There are those businesses or higher-end residential places who are considering whether or not they should switch from traditional key entry methods to that of a key card system. There are many benefits to make the switch. So, here are some of the top benefits you can expect to see from using any card key systems denver co.
1. If a key is lost, it is not the be all end all your life. This is because key cards are quite disposable, unlike metal keys that are cut into shape. A plastic key card can simply be programmed and handed out to those who need them. They are usually stocked in significant quantities so there is no need to worry if one is lost. They are easily replaceable.
2. Access to buildings can be quickly granted or withdrawn at the touch of a button. Sometimes things do not quite work out with employees and they are no longer needed in a business sense. In times such as these, there will be no need to give them continual access so the plastic key card can be simply programmed to no longer have access and that is that. On the other hand, a newly hired employee may need instant access and to ensure this is feasible, the key card system is the best. There is no more waiting around for a key to be made in the traditional sense. The key card can simply be programmed on the spot with a swipe of the card and that is that.
3. Unlike with a traditional metal key, a plastic key carries an entire history within its magnetic strip. The strip will feed information back to the computer which programs it and therefore, there will be an entire history of who has come and gone through that entryway or exit and who has used that specific key to travel through them.
4. One of the biggest attributes a key card system has is the safety of employees and all others on the property. An employee may have to be terminated immediately and then become disgruntled. Unfortunately, in today’s world, this could become very dangerous very quickly. With a key card, that person’s method of entry can become immediately shut down or the system can be used to instantly shut down the entire building if need be.
5. One thing that many people may tend to not think about is the fact that the entire computer system may be place in the hands of just a few key cards. This is great news if the system ever crashes because it can be instantly reinstated with just a swipe of the cards. There is no more fear of losing everything when the system fails.
As you can see, there are some great reasons to switch from traditional key methods to those of the electronic variety. Why not make the decision to switch now and save yourself potential troubles in the future? It almost seems like a no brainer.